Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy-Bee!

The past couple weeks have been insanely busy. If it keeps up, the rest of this deployment is going to go by so fast. So what I have been up to? Oooooh just opening up my day care! All the time, effort, money, little sleep...it is coming together and paying off. I have two full time kids on my roster, one part time, and signing another part time tomorrow and possible a before/after school kid. I am TIRED, but I love it!

What else has been happening? Well I adopted another cat. Her name is Ginger. She is white mixed in with a red/orange on the top of her head and body (hence "Ginger"). It was not planned and I have no regrets....she is adorable and loving.

I had to say goodbye to a new friend, who in the short amount of time we spent together developed into a great friendship! Hardest part of living the military life is having to always say goodbye! Goodbye to my husband when he deploys, goodbye to my family and friends back in IL, and goodbye to my Army wife friends when they move. Everything else is easy pie...but goodbyes suck!

But all in all im doing pretty good. Yes, I am still alive and kickin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment